The Contract Administrator is responsible for managing the administrative processing requirements for Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) and Individual Account Purchase Agreements (IPA). Works closely with the Field Sales Organization, GPO and IDN Corporate Account management as well as TIS cross-functional departments, i.e. Marketing and Finance.
1. Maintain membership lists for assigned GPO’s through LOC administration, download and / or obtain membership lists regularly (at least monthly) from the GPO; post and communicate data for internal users.
1. Update GPO membership List.
2. Update any GPO Amendments tracking documents.
2. Assist in the investigation of pricing discrepancies and issues and determine the root cause for resolution purposes.
3. Run and analyze on-demand and ad-hoc reports to support pricing and contract initiatives.
1. HAL / JDE Price Compare Report.
2. Researching emails about moving pricing (from Elliott).
1. Provide assistance to manage IDNs.
1. IDN Amendment Support & Maintenance – Load Pricing, Update Factsheet.
2. Monthly Expiry Emails.
3. Update Account List Report.
4. Assist with RFIs and RFPs.
2. Manage contractual price list files for:
1. GPO contracts.
2. Set up new account pricing in Advanced Pricing.
3. Price File Updates to HAL Documents & IPAD.
4. Approval All HAL Direct Pricing – Admin Review HAL emails.
3. Update contractual price list files on a timely basis.
4. Develop and maintains master customer database in JD Edwards / HAL 9000, including grouping/coding IDNs using the Definitive Database tool.
1. Set up and maintain Outpatient and Facility Contracts.
2. Review Account Type Change Emails from New Accounts.
5. Assist with new product set up and item maintenance.
6. Responsible for:
1. Sharepoint intranet design and maintenance.
2. Monitor and act upon emails in the TIS email box.
3. Send check requisitions as needed.
4. Process Hyperion Exception Reports.
5. Develop and maintain departmental SOPs.
7. Continually evaluate relevant internal processes, procedures and systems and proposes recommended improvements to management.
8. Demonstrate a commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance with all TMC Quality Systems requirements. This includes but is not limited to the prompt recognition and forwarding of customer complaints (i.e. adverse events, product performance reports, etc.) to Quality Assurance (QA), and by ensuring all promotional messaging (i.e. branding strategies, product claims, etc.) and materials (i.e. literature) discussed or presented to customers are clinically accurate and adhere to AdvaMed guidelines and Terumo’s policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals.
9. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
(This section describes working conditions, potential hazards, travel and overnight absence).
This position exists in an office environment. Occasional overnight travel is required including occasional weekend travel.
**Auto req ID:**
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)**
+ Exceptional attention to detail.
+ Quick learner, with ability to learn Terumo’s products, procedures and systems.
+ Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with strong communication and impressive telephone demeanor.
+ Ability to create and maintain organization processes and grasp pricing and contract concepts that lead to achieving sales and profit targets.
+ Build strong relationships with all internal and field associates.
+ Highly organized, adaptable, with a sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities, meeting deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism.
+ Self-motivated with a high basis for action and ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
+ Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office software and advanced ability in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, and ability to run recurring and adhoc reports through ERP system.
+ Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or finance, or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
+ Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word a must.
+ Experience with a contracting ERP system (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, etc.) preferred.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As a Company, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation with regard to the application and selection processes (for example, the online application process or interviews) or have any questions about our website accessibility, please call 732-302-4902 or e-mail us at Staffing@Terumomedical.com.