**Danaher Company Description**
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
* Implement/develop within 3 rd party applications that interface with SAP.
* Provide training and on-going support of integrated applications.
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensure integrity and adherence to global development templates.
* Work in conjunction with project management, the technical team and other division staff to provide on-going business applications support for integrated applications. These activities include analysis of reported problems, enhancement requests and minor/major software upgrades.
* Perform configurations and development to functional technical specifications, sometimes assisting or writing the functional specifications.
* Equipment management. Configuration and support of printers and scanners.
* Software installs on various devices.
* Analysis and requirements gathering of business requirements.
* Effectively communicate with business users to understand and resolve issues.
* Accurately document findings with software/hardware issues for future reference.
* Timely response to and closure of service desk tickets.
* Day to day support of systems both on and off hours.
* Develop and maintain compliance to IT policies and procedures.
* Experience in application development.
* Must have a university degree or specialized training or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with 3 rd party applications. Installation, configuration/enhancements and support.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities at different levels in IT.
* Experience with cross platform/application tools, such as ODBC and web services.
* Ability to work in a team environment, both with immediate team and global cross module team structures.
* Experience with multiple operating systems is a plus.
* Experience with VM servers, server side software and Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
* Experience in SAP MM/WM and PP a plus.
* Knowledge of various methods of system integration.
* Excellent verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills, especially with non-technical managers, with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
* Demonstrate ability to work with a team and support others.
* Keep abreast of new technologies and tools, keep skill set up to date.
* Knowledge of various equipment applications use (ie. printers, PCs, Scanners).
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes in the public sector.
* Customer oriented with a positive team attitude.
* Flexible approach to problem solving and solid work ethic.
* Experience of integration with SAP modules.
* Ability to produce technical specifications for custom development.
* Analytical approach to problem solving.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Complete all required Pall ethics training.
* Ensure you working area is clean and promotes a safe environment.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Job Function:** Information Technology
**Primary Location:** Asia Pacific-India-India-Maharashtra-Pune
**Req ID:** SHA000846