Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Baxter’s Chronic Renal business is a US$4B business globally and is expected to play a major role in Baxter’s growth over the coming years, with significant investments being made in the pipeline and in market development. Peritoneal Dialysis is the largest segment of the business, and there are major opportunities to expand the market globally.
The Senior Marketing Manager will own commercial strategy, launch of new products, and expansion of existing products within the Peritoneal Dialysis business.
We seek a bright, high-energy, and agile marketer who will be responsible for launching and expanding our next generation therapies globally. The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with Regional Marketing teams to assess market needs / barriers, develop plans and support market development initiatives, and ensure successful global commercial launches. This individual will also be responsible for lifecycle management and ensuring on-market therapies are delivering on their brand promise.
* Establish deep market & customer unmet needs expertise across key markets
* Work closely with region/country marketing teams to understand barriers to adoption, develop strategies to grow penetration, & improve commercial execution
* Own global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies
* Partner with Product Development, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory and Regional Marketing teams to ensure successful product launches and geographic expansion
* Optimize product portfolio offering to enhance profitability & sustainability
* Product lifecycle and on-market product management
* Financial forecasting and product allocation
* Develop foundational tools and materials to support consistent, aligned, and on-brand promotion.
* Lead/support market research and analyses of market trends to inform go-to-market strategy
* Serves as region and country liaison to ensure alignment with and implementation of key go to market strategies
* Minimum of 5-10 years marketing experience in the healthcare industry, including deep Medical device product development and product management expertise.
* Demonstrated success driving aligned, global commercial launches to meet / exceed targets
* In-depth understanding of medical device product development and lifecycle management
* Proven ability to understand market barriers / needs and develop & execute strategies to drive penetration of new therapies.
* Ability to lead and influence in a matrixed environment
* Results driven, highly accountable
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* BS/BA required. MBA strongly preferred.
*Equal Employment Opportunity*
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email toCorporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.comor call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
**Title:** *Group Marketing Manager, Global Chronic Renal – Product Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *17000AGI*