As a world leader in developing and producing the
most advanced energy technologies and services, we improve lives and further
human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks
to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop
personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something
meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to
make a difference.
As the Head of Media Relations
& Multiplier Engagement, you will be responsible for Media Relations &
Multiplier Engagement in the U.S., preferably based in Orlando. We proactively
shape and safeguard the reputation position Siemens Energy as a global technology
leader and responsible corporate citizen. You will shape state-of-the-art and
best-in-class “classic” media relations as well as multiplier engagement at
the edge of the digital age.
· Together with the Head of U.S. Communications
and the global head of Multiplier Engagement, the Siemens Energy Media
Relations/Multiplier Engagement Lead in the U.S. defines the media relations
strategy for the United States, develops an internal and external influencer
management strategy and an overall media roadmap for the year.
· Act as the media spokesperson and represent the
company externally. To that end, you will have already have strong media
contacts in business and other mainstream media.
· Build a powerful 360° PR strategy around
Siemens Energy business & technology.
· Contribute to the digitalization of the
Communications function and think outside the box towards Innovation/Technology
· Responsible for developing and executing
stories on all external channels while maintaining a view of current topics
across the company, including regular reporting and analysis of news
· Plan and organize proactive communication
measures (e.g. press conferences, press workshops, press trips), ensure that
they are implemented and always have an eye on Social Media activities in and
around Siemens Energy.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the other
departments, i.e. Market Communications and Global Communications.
· manage existing relationships with external
stakeholders and build sustainable new ones, i.e. Influencers.
· meet exciting communication challenges while
the company advances from an old fashioned conglomerate towards the next
generation Siemens Energy.
· Support a high performing, empowered and
accountable culture across the organization.
· Ensure tight alignment with various business
**RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience**
· Bachelors Degree in journalism, public
relations or other relevant topics.
· 7 – 10 years of experience in national or major
market public relations or journalism.
· Working understanding of contemporary public
relations and the disruptive changes in the global media environment; you can
drive innovative ideas in this field.
· Ability of breaking down complicated things
into easy-to-understand messages and telling stories in innovative ways.
· You are a team player, results-oriented and you
like to take the initiative.
· Excellent writing skills in English with
samples to share.
· Passion for digital marketing, social media and
all things tech related.
· Expert knowledge of social trends and can
translate them into communication opportunities for Siemens Energy.
· Business to business media experience
· Ability to create media relations campaigns and
write content for public relations and Social Media.
· Mindset and passion to actively support the
transformation of “classic” Media Relations towards a digital next generation
Media Relations team.
· Clear and visible profile in the digital
· Ability to make data-driven decisions.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized
for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
**PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience**
· Experience in Agile project management
· Energy experience
**Organization:** Siemens Energy
**Company:** Siemens Energy, Inc.
**Experience Level:** Experienced Professional
**Job Type:** Full-time
**Equal Employment Opportunity Statement**
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
**EEO is the Law**
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
**Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision**
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
**California Privacy Notice**
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .