Are you looking to join a team of smart, motivated, and compassionate people who love what they do?
Are you interested in having a lasting positive impact on health restoration and the improvement of human potential?
Are you up for the challenge of building life-changing implantable medical devices to support neuroscience/neurotechnology research?
If you answered yes, you may be a perfect match for Ripple!
We are looking for a mid-senior level Project Manager, Operations with a solution-oriented and systems-level mindset to join our growing team in developing life-changing medical devices.
In this role, you will report to our Director of Product Engineering, Ian Brown,and will determine project goals and timelines, and coordinate tasks for our engineering teams. On a high-level, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of Ripple’s technology stack and make plans to help us leverage our technology stack in the most efficient way possible.
This is a full-time, salaried starting in Q1 2023 in our Salt Lake City office. Note: we are collecting applications through the end of January 2023. We will be getting in contact with candidates starting January 2023.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- 3+ years experience using Project Management software (e.g. Jira, Trello, Asana, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Production Management software experience used for inventory control, vendor qualification, and document control within a Quality Management System (Fishbowl and/or MasterControl experience preferred).
- BS degree in biomedical engineering or other engineering technology discipline.
- Medical Device industry knowledge.
- Written and verbal interpersonal communication skills (this is CRITICAL; we need someone who can direct priorities and get the job done while helping our engineering teams understand WHY their tasks are important).
- Experience working with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Experience working with supply chain management, inventory control, and manufacturing and production.
- Experience performing inspection and device qualification, and creation of work instructions driving transparent systems around delivery.
- PPM certified (or equivalent).
- You are a systems-level thinker.
- You excel at collaborating with cross-functional teams and balancing competing priorities.
- You exhibit humility (even when you know you’re a badass in your domain).
- You identify problems and drive to solutions to get things done (…as in all the way done).
- You have deep reserves of grit and optimism. You don’t get defeated easily and you step up to challenges with a positive outlook.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans with 100% employer paid premiums for individual and family coverage*
- Basic Life, AD&D plan with 100% employer paid premiums for individual and family coverage; option for Voluntary buy-up plans*
- 12 paid holidays*
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks; increases 1 day annually up to 6 weeks*
- 4 weeks of paid personal or supportive sick time, plus 4 weeks of paid parental leave*
- Retirement savings plan with employer match*
- Profit sharing plan*
- Professional development support
*Benefits provided for Full Time employees working 30+ hours per week.
Ripple Neurotech Ventures is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected class defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity laws. We take pride in having a diverse workplace, and will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job.
About Ripple Neurotech Ventures
We are a global neurotechnology leader driving the future of neuroscience discovery and medical innovation with a mission to develop game-changing devices that restore health and advance human potential. We are on the cusp of our next growth stage and in need of talented and passionate individuals (like you) to help us achieve our mission.
We provide best-in-class products and services to the world’s top neuroscientists and medical device firms. Our products integrate cutting-edge hardware and software elements designed to read and write to the human nervous system. We work with leading neuroscientists to unlock the secrets of the human mind and with early-stage medical device companies to launch new products that treat a variety of serious neurological disorders. Ripple also conducts advanced scientific research for the US government, focused on building next-generation neurotechnology.