Are you ready to bring your experience in healthcare IT sales into a dynamic and transformative company bringing state of the art software, design, and machine learning to hospitals.
As the first Sales Development Representative (SDR) your job is to connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Desma Health is the right fit, and pass them to the leadership team.
We’re looking for an experience sales professional who has learned the tools and processes of healthcare enterprise sales and can build that culture and expertise to match our small, diverse and experienced team of physicians, engineers and designers backed by top investors.
As our first sales hire, you will work closely with the product, business, and marketing team to build three main areas:
Sales and community management:
- Calling inbound signups/trials
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries
- Outbound campaigns
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos
- Maintain relationships with our prospects and users
Selecting sales tools and building our sales processes
Identifying and quickly testing different sales channels
- 1 – 2 years experience in OUTBOUND healthcare enterprise sales or as an SDR
- Healthcare experience is ideally in software, can also be in devices, equipment, or services.
- Ability to communicate product value and recognize opportunities
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- Goal-oriented and data-driven
- Willingness to expand your comfort zone
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant start-up environment
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
Key features of the ideal candidate:
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Previous experience selling SaaS products to healthcare clients
- Affinity and interest in healthcare
- Strong verbal and written communications
- 4-year College degree (preferred)