**Danaher Company Description**
KaVo Kerr Group is a world leader in smart products and processes that enable dental professionals to confidently optimize their work and lives. With our deep experience and proven solutions, we are proud to serve 99 percent of dental practices around the world. In addition, we work closely with special markets including: Universities, Military, Government, DSO’s, Labs and Community Health Organizations for the betterment of dentistry.
With over 500 years of combined history, KaVo Kerr Group represents a broad portfolio of equipment and consumable brands that span multiple user groups and product segments. As a global organization with strong local relationships, we deliver a steady stream of product line extensions and break-through innovations. In the end, we empower our customers so they can do their jobs better and promote healthy lifestyles with the optimal work life balance.
The role of the Sales Representative is to actively promote the company’s products Kerr Endo, Kerr Resto, Kerr Preventive and KaVo Instruments under the name “Professional Consumables” to increase revenue and market share.
Maintain and develop sales throughout the Territory with dentists and dental technicians.
– Maintain and develop sales with representatives and dealers.
– Maintain and develop sales with Healthcare centers and universities.
– Keep contact and cooperate with Opinion leaders.
– Continuously inform representatives of distributors and dentists about new products.
– Follow activities and price-strategies of the competition with great attention and inform sales manager about it in monthly report.
– Follow sales & marketing activities of the distributors in the market and make proposals of local quarterly promotions of products to sales manager
– Participation in trade shows (fairs, roundtable, etc).
– Commercial studies with additional education in dentistry or as dental technician
– Very good knowledge of English written and spoken
– Good Computer skills (Windows package: Excel, Word, Outlook).
Previous experience in a similar role
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Highly flexible
– Well organized
– Team and business oriented
– Willing to travel
– Proved success in sales
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Organization:** KaVo Kerr
**Job Function:** Sales
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-Spain-Madrid-Madrid
**Req ID:** KAV002249