**Danaher Company Description**
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates’ and their families’ lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Responsible for the provision of in-house, on-site and telephone technical support and training on company products, thereby contributing substantially to customer satisfaction. Support the sales department in the achievement of the order plans by providing demonstrations, sample analysis and technical information in a timely and professional manner. Efficient solving of customer escalations.
* Acquire and maintain practical and scientific knowledge for the efficient support of customers, sales and service department. Keep updated on the scientific community.
* Provides efficient and successful pre-sales support to the sales department through customer visits, product/application demonstrations, seminars/lectures/workshops and sample analysis.
* Provides post-Sales Support, in -house and on site training, visiting customers and telephone support in a timely and professional manner. Preparation & delivery of efficient and successful user meetings as well as customer trainings. Provides follow-up support to customers.
* Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to local and European Sales & Marketing on competitive activities, market conditions and product opportunities to allow the Company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the market and to make full use of market opportunities.
* Liaises with European Network to solve customer problems quickly and efficiently. Provides feedback on technical problems
* Academic degree (PhD/Master of Science) in Chemistry or Life Sciences or equivalent experience
* High degree of technical competence & confidence and ability to interface with the scientific community at all levels.
* Prior working knowledge of mass spectrometry itself and related analytical techniques like LC-MS/MS in a current field of LC/MS/MS analysis such as bioanalysis, biopharma or proteomics
* Excellent communication & presentation skills both written and verbal
* Valid Driver’s License
* Willingness to travel (internationally)
* Fluent in English language, any other language skills are beneficial.
*Diversity & Inclusion*
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Job Function:** Customer Support
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Cheshire-Warrington
**Req ID:** SCI003066