Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than 85 years, we’ve been operating at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen. With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations. To learn more, visit www.baxter.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
This is a 16-week contract from May – August 2019. The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for decontamination, packaging, warehouse, and dock related activities. Tasks include shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
*Major Responsibilities and Activities*
* Adheres to the Environmental Health & Safety requirements in all areas of the facility
* Understand and follow all applicable facility Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Support Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) objectives and improvement initiatives
* Responsible for accurately performing all inventory transactions
* Enter all branch plant inventory transactions into JDE as required
* Preparation of packaging materials to support service and customer order activities
* Movement and distribution of materials, devices, parts, and accessories throughout the facility
* Dock activities related to unloading / loading trucks
* Receives incoming packages, materials, and shipments against RMA, PO, SR, WO or other incoming document requests
* All inventory transactions completed in JDE system
* Preparation of materials, devices or other products for shipment
* High school diploma
* Post-secondary education or relevant work experience
Major Subjects / Specialties
* Warehousing and inventory
* Logistics, operations, business
Type of Experience
* Experience working in a warehouse or similar environment
* Experience working in a Technical Services environment in pharmaceutical production, healthcare or other regulated industries
Years of Experience
* 1-2 years of experience
* 3 to 5 years of experience
Additional Skills / Special Training / Technical Skills Required
* Ability to lift up to 35lbs on a routine basis
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience working in a Quality regulated technical services environment
* Experience or certification operating a forklift
* Experience with JDE or similar inventory systems
*A Career That Matters*
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Thank you for your interest and application to Baxter. All applications will be reviewed and those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted directly.
Baxter is committed to creating and maintaining a barrier-free environment for all employees and customers. We believe in integration and equal opportunity and we are committed to treating all people with dignity and respect.
**Job:** **Administration Services*
**Organization:** **Global Services – Global Service Centers*
**Title:** *Warehouse Clerk Intern*
**Requisition ID:** *190004WR*