The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope. Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you've come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a: Bio Implant Specialist to join the LifeNet Health team to support the Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska territory. The candidate should reside in the Kansas City, MO metro area.
As a Bio Implant Specialist, you would distribute and promote the use of donated human tissue throughout the assigned territory. You will work with several types of customers including HCP's and Alliance Partners. In this role you will display the highest degree of integrity, honesty, knowledge, and respect for the process of tissue donation and transplantation. The Bio Implant Specialist will possess consultative sales skills combined with in depth knowledge of surgical procedures to be a resource for customers and achieve sales objectives.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the territory's strategic service goals are met.
- Develops Alliance Partners and 1099 relationships in assigned territory.
- Ensures administrative responsibilities are completed in a timely manner such as audits, reconciliations, sales analytics, hospital billing issues, etc.
- Complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales or other required company training.
- Develops and reviews business plan with Regional Manager quarterly.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) Business, Marketing, or related field
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience Medical Device Industry, Hospital Sales and/or Physician Sales.
- Operating room, orthopedic or neurosurgical product experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Communication – Effective oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Strategize – Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to interface with physicians, surgeons, hospitals and inspire them on LNH products.
Get to Know LifeNet Health:
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization (“OPO”) and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.