Contract Analyst is responsible for providing high quality contracts and pricing analytics to the TIS Sales Organization. Works closely with the Field Sales Organization, GPO and IDN Corporate Account management as well as cross-functional departments, such as Marketing and Finance.
1. Serve as a partner to assigned sales regions by retrieving and evaluating data, forecasting and assisting in data-driven decisions
2. Execute and monitor negotiated contracts from implementation and to expiration to ensure that appropriate pricing is applied to sales orders
3. Analyze compliance and determine appropriate rebate and pricing strategies
4. Run and analyze ad-hoc reports to support pricing and contract initiatives.
5. Monitor compliance with TIS pricing policy and GPO, IDN, and Individual Account contract terms and conditions.
6. Understand key financial indicator’s impact of TIS, competition, and the marketplace. Utilize this knowledge to the benefit of the business.
7. Manage projects with minimal direction to help the business achieve objectives.
8. Update contractual price list and pricing amendments on a timely basis.
9. Continually evaluate relevant internal processes, procedures and systems and proposes recommended improvements to management.
10. Serve and be an effective team member on multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems and to increase the effectiveness of the department.
11. Demonstrate a commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance with all TMC Quality Systems requirements. This includes but is not limited to the prompt recognition and forwarding of customer complaints (i.e. adverse events, product performance reports, etc.) to Quality Assurance (QA), and by ensuring all promotional messaging (i.e. branding strategies, product claims, etc.) and materials (i.e. literature) discussed or presented to customers are clinically accurate and adhere to AdvaMed guidelines and Terumo’s policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals.
12. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
This position exists in an office environment. Approximately 10% overnight travel is required.
**Auto req ID:**
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)**
+ Ability to quickly learn Terumo’s products, procedures and systems.
+ Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
+ Must be able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while working under minimal supervision.
+ Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ability to run recurring and adhoc reports through an ERP system.
+ Must be able to handle confidential information.
+ Must be detail orientated.
+ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
+ Minimum of 3 years of contract and analytical experience with contracts including legal terms and conditions preferred.
+ Experience with a contracting ERP system (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, etc) preferred.
+ Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled