**Danaher Company Description**
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates’ and their families’ lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
A Field Service Engineer is responsible to maintain, install and repair SCIEX products at both internal and external customer sites, including strategic accounts. This position works independently to resolve all assigned customer and technical issues. Mentors and develops less experienced staff members.
* Completes and successfully pass assigned training tasks on assigned products and responsibilities
* Working knowledge of SCIEX and OEM products
* Experienced in performing high quality installation, repair and maintenance on mass spec instruments
* Assigned and responsible for customer satisfaction at strategic accounts
* Performs IQ/OQ and other qualification products. Includes training.
* Mentors and trains lesser experienced staff members
* Experienced in HPLC installation and maintenance
* Performs preventive maintenance on select products
* Demonstrates and completes all administration duties
* Maintains own tool and parts inventory to ensure adequate supply
* Effective communication both verbal and written.
* Good command of the English language both verbal and written
* Working knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures.
* Works independently and as part of team
* Promotes commercialization of SCIEX products
* Working knowledge of electrical and electro- mechanical technology
* Exposed to moving parts and electricity that require safety protocols
* Home based ideally in the area South of Antwerp in Belgium
* Dutch would be a requirement, and a working knowledge of French would be desirable
* Willingness to travel for multiple days at a time for Customer visits and/or training.
* Driving license is essential.
* Associate’s degree (A.S./A.A.S) or Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
* Computer literate in Windows™ and Networking.
* Prior experience using and/or servicing mass spectrometry or scientific instruments.
*Diversity & Inclusion*
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
**Job Function:** Customer Support
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-Antwerp-Antwerp
**Req ID:** SCI003522