Technical Development Program (TDP)
As part of a 2 year young graduate rotational program, TDP’s take part in three rotations in different Baxter R&D sites across Europe.
The TDP program provides an excellent opportunity for talented graduates to kick-start their career within the R&D Organization.
The TDP will have the opportunity to rotate across different functions such as:
* Pharmaceutical Sciences
* Device Engineering
* Project Management for R&D (PMO)
* Regulatory Affairs (RA)
And will have the chance to work in 2 to 3 sites within the EMEA region, including:
* Hechingen, Germany (Membrane & Dialyser R&D Center)
* Braine l’Alleud, Belgium (R&D center)
* Medolla, Italy (Device engineering R&D Center)
* Lund, Sweden (Device engineering R&D Center)
* Malta (Disposables R&D Center)
The hiring location is R&D Hechingen (Membrane & Dialyser R&D Center).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Technical Development Program (TDP) members will have the opportunity to experience and be responsible for a range of engineering and science roles such as designing and improving products and processes, reducing costs, and improving quality.
* These roles may be in areas such as new product design, formulation development, modeling, material selection, pilot plant operations, quality, design for reliability, product testing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
* Program members will also learn Baxter’s design methodologies such as Critical Thinking, Data Driven Decision Making and Design Control utilizing the Baxter’s therapeutic or device product design processes.
* TDP members will learn to work closely with other functions to integrate product designs for manufacturability, reliability and serviceability, providing optimal customer centric products for Baxter.
* TDP members will combine their hands on experiences and in depth training with career mentoring, providing them with all the tools necessary to have a successful career at Baxter.
* Education level: M.S., or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences or their equivalent
* Proven level of academic excellence
* International experience preferred
* A first experience in the medical or pharmaceutical field preferred
* Must demonstrate a strong technical aptitude with analytical, critical thinking, results oriented, problem-solving, collaboration, and written / verbal communication skills.
* Willingness to work on innovative & stimulating projects
* Business level of English and any other European language is an asset
* Be mobile with an immediate ability and willingness to travel and relocate within EMEA to any of the different business locations (legally allowed to work in the EU)
**Job:** **Research and Development*
**Organization:** **Baxter Research & Development – Business Head*
**Title:** *Future Leader Graduate Program – Hechingen*
**Requisition ID:** *18000DKE*