**Danaher Company Description**
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives.
To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives. On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
Our people At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
*GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES*
The Inside Sales Rep concentrates on generating leads in the blood gas segment, working with customers in the lab and point-of-care departments, such as intensive care units (ICU), operating rooms (OR) and emergency rooms (ER).
* Generate and/or qualify blood gas leads with a key focus on lab and point-of-care departments (e.g. ICU, OR and ED) in competitive accounts
* Uncover new business opportunities by qualifying prospective new accounts or departments in existing accounts & assessment of sales potential
* Maintain CRM database with daily updates related to key contact information, sales call activities & results and sales “funnel” development. All calls must be logged into CRM.
* Customer call goal is 20 calls per day.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION*
a) Position Specific Competencies / Experience
* Inside or outside sales experience in medical devices or related products
* Clinical background, e.g. experience in Respiratory Care or Nursing highly desirable, but not required.
* Bachelor of Arts or equivalent or
* Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nursing degree with minimum of three years’ clinical experience.
* Primary language English
* Mid-level to advanced MS Office, internet and Smartphone skills.
e) Travel (required estimated % of time)
* Strong organizational, time management and territory planning skills
*P**ERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE*
* Dynamic, high-energy individual to implement sales activities.
* Performance-driven self starter with a positive outlook and focused on quality work.
* Must be comfortable communicating with upper management and internal departments, particularly sales.
* Must be able to communicate with and influence customer buying decisions along with great questioning skills and perseverance
*WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?*
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by selling leading-edge diagnostic equipment to premier medical entities. Potential to advance to Field Sales Role.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Job Function:** Marketing
**Primary Location:** North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
**Req ID:** AME000114