Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The US hemodialysis marketing team is seeking an individual to serve as the commercial implementation lead and ongoing product marketing manager for hemo-dialysis (HD) disposables and ancillaries. This individual is responsible to develop, launch, and manage product commercialization strategies which include customer facing product marketing, product training / education, portfolio brand strategy, and liaise in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders and functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Execute day-to-day operational performance of specific products in assigned product lines and market segments.
* Develop simple strategic plan for a single product.
* Build fundamental business models that will be used for business forecasting.
* Write promotional pieces for targeted audience.
* Develop creative approaches and communication plans regarding product line rationalization.
* Leadership – ability to earn respect, lead without direct reporting responsibility, and align with and represent decisions to others.
* Strategic Thinking – Solid ability to understand market trends, complex financial data, and customer needs to help define advanced planning and product positioning strategies that create value and drive growth.
* Customer Focus – A passion to represent Voice of Customer of patients and professionals to understand unmet market needs and cost-effective solutions.
* Product & Market Expertise – Strong ability to translate technical product details into easy to understand product features and benefits in order to position with differentiated selling tools. Ability to design market research and then apply findings to product promotion strategies.
* Strong Team Player – High energy team player with a focus on meeting commitments and contributing to a high-performance culture, work in a multicultural matrix environment and build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse group of cross-functional team members including third party manufacturers, R&D, quality, regulatory, supply chain, customer service, transportation, industry partners, and sales.
* Communication – Ability to develop and execute verbal and written communication plans, messaging, and brand campaigns across multiple stakeholders, organization levels, and functions.
* Proven skills in the areas of messaging, branding, creative product/program development, portfolio marketing, demand fulfillment, and product pricing.
* Three to five years of experience in marketing; previous marketing experience with in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
* Strong results orientation with solid business acumen
* Experience in hemodialysis or similar product/therapy marketing and sales is highly valued
* Product management and prior product launch experience is highly valued
* BS/BA bachelor’s degree required
* MBA preferred
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
**Organization:** **Americas – US Renal*
**Title:** *Marketing Manager, US Renal, Hemodialysis*
**Requisition ID:** *18000CKW*