*The job holder will be required to:*
o Design protocols and interprets results to validate functional test methods.
o Organize and perform Test Method Validation activities;
o Critically review, understand and interpret test protocols and testing plans to verify product requirements;
o Perform and record the verification and validation tests (NPD & SPO) across the different business units;
o Screen new ideas, perform studies for container and closure system development;
o Be innovative with new cutting edge technologies on test methods and on test equipment;
o Reliably carry out procedures in an accurate and repeatable manner.
o Review results in lab notebooks and in any form of data handling system as required by established procedures;
o Adhere to the Quality Systems and ensure GLP/GDP compliance;
o Effectively present info and study results to pertinent organization staff members;
o Through close communication and collaboration with other functions, write TMV protocols dealing with product development;
o Maintain a high degree of scientific and engineering knowledge;
o Maintain a safe and orderly work environment. Identify and prevents hazards which could result in injuries or accidents;
o Teach and supervise temporary employees in tasks of responsibility;
o Stay up-to-date on manipulation of testing equipment (Tensile tests, Measurement equipment, sterilization equipment, etc,…)
o Ensure all operations comply with Quality standards set by the corporation and relevant key authorities .
* Who you are:*
* Have a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.).
* Must be able to communicate in English and interact with multi-functional project team members;
* Able to statistically interpret test results and compile reports to validate all the functional tests methods.;
* Have knowledge of the engineering principles involved in projects and tasks assigned.
* Able to compile report and analysis in written and graphic form, describing observations and results of studies
* Experience in a similar role or a related environment would be considered as an asset.
**Job:** **Research and Development*
**Organization:** **Baxter Research & Development – R&D and Innovation*
**Title:** *RD Lab Engineer*
**Location:** *Malta-Malta-Marsa MRS 3000*
**Requisition ID:** *18000HZN*