**RD-Manufacturing Tech 3**
Locations:East Walpole, Massachusetts
Job Family: Manufacturing
**Division:** Siemens Healthineers
**Business Unit:** Laboratory Diagnostics
**Requisition Number:** 207295
**Primary Location:** United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
**Assignment Category:** Full-time regular
**Experience Level:** Mid level
**Education Required Level:** Bachelor’s Degree
**Travel Required:** No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
This Laboratory Technician III position impacts people’s health, and well-being around the world, while working on new and exciting clinical automation systems. This position is in the Walpole Manufacturing Support Technical Operations Department supporting the manufacture of immunoassay products for the ADVIA Centaur systems diagnostic products.
· Investigates chemiluminescent immunoassay manufacturing issues.
· Participates in root cause investigations and summarizes data/experiments for corrective
and preventive actions (CAPAs) projects.
· Participates in the design of experiments and executes experimental designs to
troubleshoot manufacturing issues.
· Participates in design and process changes/improvements following written protocols.
· Summarizes results and documents the findings and conclusions to support process and
design change projects.
· Executes validation, verification, characterization, feasibility protocols.
· Participates in the investigation of the performance of new and re-formulated assays and
· Participates in the investigation of the performance of raw materials for use in manufacture
· Performs data analysis and writes internal reports and documentation.
· Works in laboratory performing studies on the ADVIA Centaur Systems instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
**Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience**
· Knowledge of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies and principles of immunodiagnostic
· Ability to summarize and interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
· Excellent technical writing and communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to
work independently and to effectively prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
· Typical Education: BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or
· Typical Job Related Experience: 2+ Years job related experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
**Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience**
· Experience with immunoassays, including automated immunoassay analyzers and/or
ELISA and chemiluminescent technology is a plus.
· Proficiency in statistics and statistics software is a plus.
**Equal Employment Opportunity Statement**
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
**EEO is the Law**
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
**Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision**
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .