Temporary – Customer Service Administrator – SE
Post Date Jun 28, 2018
**12 month contract – Customer Service Administrator SE**
Providing administrative support within the EMEA Customer services and department for all Hologic products.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
+ Coordination and input of day to day customer orders processing on Hologic’s Oracle business system for the SE region.
+ Resolving customer (internal and external) issues via phone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
+ Maintaining a constructive relationship with Hologic sales team in the field, helping to troubleshoot and resolve issues to avoid disruption to customer orders, while contributing to continuous improvement of our local processes.
+ Maintaining the Oracle database with details of all Hologic owned equipment installed at customer sites.
+ Updating details of customer communication into the CRM system, and monitoring results to ensure any issues are resolved in a prompt and timely manner.
+ Generating and analyzing reports of daily operations (i.e. shipments) to proactively prevent errors.
+ Arranging deliveries to, and collections from, customer sites through 3rd party couriers around the Europe, and liaising with 3PL warehouse regarding inbound and outbound activities.
+ Ensuring the Customer information on Oracle and other similar linked databases within the department are maintained in good order and accurate.
+ Support and assist other business units where required.
+ Maintain a working and up-to-date knowledge of relevant Hologic products, including pricing and product codes.
+ Support and provide cover for colleagues in the event of absence i.e. vacation, course attendance etc.
+ Responsibility for all “Quality” elements relating to the position, following processes and procedures as instructed.
+ Provide back up to other regions as required (primarily Benelux, France
Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the position Manager or Senior Management Team.
Key skills, attributes and experience:
– Fluent in English, Spanish (non-negotiable) and Portuguese – with additional knowledge of one of the following: Swedish, Italian, German.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
– 3 to 5 Years Customer Service experience in a B2B environment
– Logistical experience preferable (Customs documents, organising shipments for destinations outside EU)
– Experience in the Healthcare sector preferable, but not required.
– Assertive attitude, enthusiastic to learn, forward thinking, open to unexpected challenges, logical and analytical approach to challenges and able to think of their feet
– Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
– Excellent IT skills – minimum ‘intermediate’ level working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related software applications.
– Working knowledge of Customer Service systems and databases e.g. Oracle / CRM
**Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:**
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
**Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.**